What's So Special About Grocery Gripps?
You mean, why not just carry your bags the old-fashioned way (looping them around your arms and fingers, etc.)? Oh, let us count the ways!
- Comfort: Grocery Gripps is the first and only ergonomic solution for carrying bags and other annoyances. When you carry with your hands, you put the stress of all that weight on your hands and fingers. Grocery Gripps spreads the surface weight over other stronger muscles, such as your wrists and shoulders, which completely alleviates that stress.
- Convenience: Grocery Gripps are also totally unobtrusive. You can easily fold yours up and keep it in your pocket, purse, or glove compartment. When you drop by the supermarket, just pop it out and you're ready to go!
- Hands-Free: Our biggest selling point is undoubtedly the fact that Grocery Gripps is 100% hands-free... as in, you can carry your bags without using your hands. Think about all the times you've had to stop and put your groceries down to answer a text, reach for your keys, or even just scratch the back of your neck. With Grocery Gripps, those days are forever behind you.
- User-Friendliness: Grocery Gripps are also extremely easy to use. Simply thread it through the handles on your grocery bags and you're ready to go!
- Strength: In addition, Grocery Gripps are extremely strong. They're made of abrasion-resistant nylon, the same material that secures mountain climbers to their carabiners. Each Gripp has a tensile strength of at least 200 pounds, which means it can carry over 200 lbs of stuff. You probably can't, though, and for legal reasons, we don't recommend this....
- Durability: When you buy it, your Grocery Gripp is covered for free replacement for up to ten years. That's a full decade; and we're confident it will last a lot longer than that!
- Versatility: Grocery Gripps are extremely versatile and able to do much more than just carry groceries. In fact, if there's anything in life you carry by hand, you can bet your Grocery Gripp can handle it; from beach chairs to gym bags, dry cleaning to diaper bags, to tail gating supplies, and so much more.
- Security: Grocery Gripps don't just help you carry your bags. They also help you keep them together and secure. How many times have you made a sharp turn and then come home to find that you've spilled your oranges in the trunk? With Grocery Gripps, you can say goodbye to that mess forever!
- Adaptability: Finally, you'll find that you're able to use your Grocery Gripp in almost any scenario. Some of us drive to the store, others walk. Some take the bus, some take their bike, and still some others take the subway. In any situation, you'll be able to carry your bags comfortably, quickly, securely, and hands-free.
What are Grocery Gripps Made Of?
One of the main things that sets Grocery Gripps apart is the material it's made of: not plastic, not paper, but nylon; and abrasion-resistant nylon, at that. We've all seen the other bag carriers that are made of plastic, but ask yourself: why would you want to carry a plastic bag with a cheap plastic carrier? With abrasion-resistant nylon, you get the best of both worlds: super-comfortable and ultra-durable.
How Do I Use It?
Getting started with your Grocery Gripp is so simple that you won't even need to peak at the instructions. Just loop your Gripp through your bag handles and voila; that's it. All you have to do now is decide whether to carry it on your wrist or over your shoulder. We'd say it's so easy that even a caveman could do it... but Geico beat us to it.
Won't This Hurt My Hand?
If you're worrying about Grocery Gripps hurting your hand, let us propose something to you: try it 100% risk-free for 60 days and if it does hurt, then return it and get a full refund. But let us explain why that won't happen, because there's absolutely no way it will hurt. Grocery Gripps patent pending design is specifically engineered to be the most ergonomic possible. They keep the weight of your bags spread out, and they don't burden your hands at all. Plus, the soft nylon material they're made of all but ensures that you won't get so much as a callous on your hands!
What If My Grocery Gripp Breaks?
The simple answer: don't worry, it won't. But let's assume that it does. In that case, simply return it to us and we'll give you a brand new one. The only caveat is that this warranty only lasts 10 years. But that's plenty long, don't you think? Think about all that's happened within the last decade: that's three Presidential elections, four Harry Potter movies, and the invention of the iPhone! Half of the babies born when you buy your Grocery Gripp will be entering middle school by the time the warranty expires. So, don't worry. It won't break, but if it does, we've got you covered.
Are They Easy to Carry Around?
They sure are! When you're not using your Grocery Gripp, just fold and tuck it in your purse or pocket. You can even keep it in your center console or glove compartment so you don't forget it when you go shopping.
Will These Break The Plastic Bag Handles?
Actually; as hard as it is to believe; no! That's another part of the patent pending design, a flexible and long surface upon which the handle lie. Also, remember when we said that Grocery Gripps hold your bags together to make them more secure (i.e. they won't spill)? That also gives them more ductile strength, which is the ability be bent and plied without breaking. Think about it this way: you can easily break a single toothpick with your hand, but you can't break a bundle of one hundred toothpicks. The force holding them together is making them more durable, and that's exactly what Grocery Gripps will do to your bag handles.
How Many Bags Can a Grocery Gripp Carry?
Well, it depends on what is in your bags. But unless you're carrying nothing but cinder blocks and dumbbells, Grocery Gripps should be able to handle it. Their tensile strength is measured at well over 200 lbs.
Is This Just For Carrying Groceries?
Nope! If you can carry your groceries comfortably and hands-free, why can't you carry almost anything else the same way? Our customers have used Grocery Gripps to haul everything from dry cleaning, to beach chairs and towels, to coolers of beer! Let us put it to you this way: most things you have ever had to carry by hand, you can now carry it via Grocery Gripp.Buy Yours Today!